The suit is made of the latest unique material: Ukovex UHD ®
Unique material properties:
- ultra-high resistance to corrosive chemicals and biologicals
- is subject to repeated disinfection (at least 200 cycles)
- withstands chlorine disinfection
- to be cleaned even at a temperature of + 130 ° C
- the possibility of development on the surface of fungi and bacteria is excluded
- suitable for use at temperatures up to minus 60 ° C
- Material - lightweight, durable, durable
- clothes do not lose their appearance
- the seams remain tight
- the material does not "harden" at low temperatures and does not shackle movements
- Material and clothing retain all their protective properties
- does not contain substances banned for use in the food industry
- the material has thermal insulation properties
Features of the suit:
The suit consists of a straight cut jacket with a hood and trousers on an elastic band. The suit has a special anatomical cut that takes into account the amplitude of the employee's movements - to make the movements easy and not to interfere with clothing details.
The jacket is fitted with a two-way YKK zipper and two windproof straps on it, to completely prevent liquid from entering the middle of the suit.
The bottom of the trousers has a width adjustment on the buttons or on the rubber band with the latch.
Certified for compliance with current European standards: EN 20343, DSTU EN 13034: 2007
Manufacturer's warranty - 3 months for operation and 12 months for storage.
Areas of use: poultry farms, meat-packing plants, animal breeding farms, slaughterhouses, fish-processing enterprises, medical establishments and other industrial enterprises
* Die Produktbeschreibung kann durch maschinelle Übersetzung erhalten werden.