The Learning Kit “Practical Electronics For Everybody. Volume 1” is designed for a simple and entertaining way of studying electronics. Volume 1 is focused on the basic electronic components, the way of their operation and application in electronic circuits.
This kit includes the colourful and explicit book with more than 50 experiments around above-mentioned components. Also, there are all electronic components needed for experiments inside this box.
To work with kit, you will need a multimeter, screwdriver and a power supply: 9V battery or 9V DC power supply. They are not included to the kit.
You are going to get familiar with:
1. Power supplies (batteries, dynamo machines and solar cells)
2. Resistors (fixed and variable)
4. Switches (buttons, relays, DIP-switches etc.)
5. Semiconductors (diodes, Zener diode, transistors)
6. Optoelectronics (LEDs, seven-segment displays, optocouplers, phototransistors etc.)
* To work with the kits, you need a multimeter with the function of measuring DC current, voltage, resistance and continuity. Also you will need a 9 V DC power supply (not included to the kit).
* Die Produktbeschreibung kann durch maschinelle Übersetzung erhalten werden.